The content and photos come from the Gibobasy blog, author: Magdalena Matla.
You often ask me where I can arrange babies for everyday activities? MY answer - on the mat! Another question arises. What mat to choose? Just today I want to recommend you one of the mats that I had the opportunity to test.
Before we move on to the Gugu the Hero mat, I will remind you what features an ideal mat for babies should have.
- the mat should be made of medium-hard plastic
- it should meet the conditions for depreciation
- when placed on the floor, it should lie stable and not slip on the surface
- it's good if you could wash it easily
- it should be made of safe material / material
Why is placing babies on the mat so important?
Because almost all motor skills are learned on a flat, medium-hard surface.
On a medium-hard surface, the toddler trains the stability of his body and learns to push into the ground, not to use a pulling pattern. On the mat, the child exercises his muscles because he can move freely and most importantly, he will not fall off it.
Rubber mat from Gugu the Hero - what does the manufacturer write?
It is made of natural biodegradable rubber and a layer of delicate microfiber printed with safe paints. Thanks to its properties, a layer of rubber that is already a few millimeters provides shock absorption. The mat adheres perfectly to the floor, a baby crawling or learning to walk has a stable base with no high edges that could be tripped over. The delicate top layer gives the comfort of a pleasant carpet.
- The mat is made very aesthetically and, what is important, right after opening it does not have the characteristic smell that often accompanies other mats!
- The mat sticks to the ground steadily and does not slip. It is very important! Because thanks to this, the toddler can steadily assume a quadruple position, sit down or try the first strength while standing upright.
- We have several color versions to choose from! We decided on Nighty Night. All mats are in subdued colors, which has a very good effect on the nervous system of the child.
The great advantage is that it is intended for 0+ children and does not contain Phthalate-free, BPA, PVC-free
If you are looking for the perfect mat - we recommend it with Franie!
#mat for a child